Construction of the Gurudwara was commenced in 1919 and completed on 1 Chet 1992 Bk/14 March 1935. The building comprises a square divan hall, which is an extension of the sanctum where the Guru Granth Sahib is installed. The Gurdwara is managed by a village committee. There is a lithographed copy of the Guru Granth Sahib preserved in the Gurdwara, printed in Nanak Shahi Sammat 424 (AD 1893). It has 2134 pages and the volume ends with the Ragamala with which composition copies of the holy Scripture as a rule conclude.
References :
1. Fauja Singh, Guru Teg Bahadur, Yatra Asthan, Prampravan te Vad Chinn. Patiala, 1976