The site is invulnerable.” Jugraj founded the habitation as directed and named it Joga after his son. A memorial platform was also constructed where Guru Tegh Bahadur had sat. This was later replaced by a gurudwara. The present building, in the middle of a oneacre walled compound entered through a high gateway flanked by rows of rooms, comprises a square domed sanctum at one end of a spacious hall. The sanctum is supported by four grooved octagonal columns while another four pillars, cylinderical in shape, support the rest of the hall. The Gurdwara owns 20 acres of land and is administered by the ShiromanT Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee through a local committee.
References :
1. Tara Singh, Sri GUT `1`irat.h Sahgruhi. Amritsar, n.d.
2. Thakar Singh, Giam, .S`n Gunlunre Darshan. Anirilsar, 1923
3. Mdlvfi Drsh Ralan d1 Sakfii Polhi. Amritsar, 1968
4. Gian Singh, Giani, Twdnjkh Gurdu nriin. Anirilsar, n.d.