A row of five small rooms on a side provides residential accommodation for pilgrirtis and travellers. The Guru ka Larigar is at the back. A flatroofed square room with a basement, constructed within the Gurdwara compound in 1966, is dedicated to Baba Sahib Singh Bedi, who visited the village twice, once in 1794 while on his way to Jagraori after his Malerkotia campaign and again in 1798 when he defeated the forces of the Muslim chief of Raikot in a fierce battle fought atJodhari. The Gurdwara Damdama Sahib is administered by a village committee.
References :
1. Tara Singh, ,Sri Gur `1`irath Saiisi`ahi. Amritsar, ri.cL
2. Thakar Singh, Giani, Sri Gurdudn`Darshan. Ainrilsar, 1923
3. Kuir Singh, Gurbilds Paishdhi 10. Patiala, 1968
4. Gian Singh, Giani, Twdri_kh Gurdudridn. Ainrilsar, n.d.