Hence the name of the Gurdwara, situated one kilometre southeast of the village. The old building raised on the site in 1930 by an Udasi priest, Rodu Ram, was replaced by a new one in 1973. Standing within a one acre walled compound, it comprises a mosaic-floored, high ceilinged assembly hall, with the sanctum at the far end. The Guru ka Langar is on the left of the hall as one enters the compound. The Gurdwara is managed by the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee.
References :
1. Gian Singh, Giani, Twarikh Gurduarian. Amritsar, n.d.