The Gurdwara, formerly Called Kotha Sahib, is now named Gurdwara Thamm Sahib PatshahiI ate Damdama Sahib Patshahi VI. The latter part of the name was added in the belief that Guru Hargobind, the Sixth Guru, also stopped over here when travelling to Batala with the wedding party of his son, Baba Gurditta. The present building, comprising a square sanctum within a high ceilinged hall, was constructed in 1942. The dome above the sanctum has a brass pinnacle and an umbrella shaped finial. Square shaped domed kiosks rise above the corners of die hall. The Gurdwara is maintained by the local sangat of the twin villages.
References :
1. Narotam, Tara Singh, Sri Guru Tirath Sangrahi. Kankhal, 1975
2. Gian Singh, Giani, Twarikh Gurduarian. Amritsar, n.d